BrightKing Released Hight Temperature Epoxy Resin MOV (KK series) Products
Pulse/BrightKing recently released a High Temperature MOV products KK Series with Epoxy Resin that the upper limit of operating and storage temperature can go up to +125℃. This KK series MOV are encapsulated with high temperature epoxy resin, which have cost advantages over common high temperature silicone resin MOV. The KK series have 7mm,10mm,14mm, and 20mm size in radial leaded package which are compatible with the Pulse/BrightKing KD and KH series, and can be used directly to replace KD or KH series.
Features and Benefits
- Competitive in price compared to silicone resin MOV
- Fast responding to transient over-voltage
- Large absorbing transient energy capability
- Low clamping ratio and no follow-on current
- Meets MSL level 1, per J-STD-020
- Operating and storage temperature：-40℃~ +125℃
- Wide operating voltage (V1mA) range from 180V to 560V
- Product size from 7mm to 20mm(7K,10K,14K,20K)
- Ipp of standard and high surge type, 7K(1200/1750A), 10K(2500/3500A), 14K(4500/6000A), 20K(6500/10000A)
- UL, TUV Safety certification
- RoHS compliant
- Transistor, diode, IC, thyristor or triac semiconductor protection
- Surge protection in consumer electronics
- Surge protection in industrial electronics
- Surge protection in electronic home appliances, gas and petroleum appliances
- Relay and electromagnetic valve surge absorption
Since 2001, BrightKing has been involved in the circuit protection industry, growing from a single-product supplier to a cutting-edge company that offers a full range of circuit protection components and solutions. BrightKing products include MOV, TVS, GDT, SPG, PPTC, ESD, TSS, and NTC. By combining these product lines, BrightKing offers customized design that meets the safety requirements for many different applications. Now BrightKing is a business unit under Pulse Electronics, and Pulse is a subsidiary of Yageo Corporation.
Pulse Electronics is a worldwide leader in electronic component design and manufacturing. With an extensive line of state-of-the-art catalog products as well as custom capabilities, Pulse is a global supplier of electronic components to OEMs, contract manufacturers and CEMs. Pulse’s engineering design centers and manufacturing facilities (in North America, Europe and Asia) supply products to a broad international customer base.